are a great Chinese tradition, Cherish it, Protect it, By
Peacock fireworks concerns you and your family¡¯s safety while
it brings you an enjoy, please read the following instruction
before a fireworks displaying.
1. Storage your fireworks safety, in a closed box, somewhere
cool and dry, out of reach of children and animals, until the
time they are needed, locked away is best.
2. Buy qualified fireworks from a reputable and reliable
source. Always read and follow directions on the label.
3. Observe local laws and good common sense. Alcohol and
fireworks do not mix.
4. Young children under aged 18 years old are never to be
permitted to use fireworks!
5. Never point or throw fireworks at another person. Remember,
an adult is always to be present when fireworks are used.
6. Never light more than one item at a time...Then move away
7. Never experiment with your fireworks either by making your
own or adding anything to the manufactured ones.
8. Never carry fireworks in your pockets. Always use your
fireworks outside in a clear area. Never inside a house,
camper or any building, away from homes, dry grass and trees.
Always have water handy.
9. Keep audience at least 10 meters back from the device for
small displays, and at least 100-200 meters back for larger
10. High winds will affect the quality of your display and may
create a hazard. Be sure firing area has plenty of surrounding
11. Light fireworks at arm¡¯s length using a taper, never naked
12. Never go back to see a fireworks once it has been lit.
13. After 20-30 minutes of the display, collect the spent
fireworks with tongs or gloves.